The last post by me was about a very easy way to send an email with php. But as it is simple, it will only send text email, not html.
If you want a complete mail sending script, that send in html, this is what you have to use:
The script is with comments, to tell you what exactly each instruction does :)
So as you see, we added:
Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1"
to the message body ($message), this way the mail client of the receiver will know that the email is in html.
There are also few other changements that are nor really very necessary like the boundary string, but it is better to use them :)
Links to visit !
- December (1)
- March (1)
- String Capitalization Functions: strtoupper-strtol...
- PHP For Loop
- PHP Validate Email Address: Email Validator
- PHP Random code Generator
- PHP Get browser Language
- PHP $_REQUEST
- PHP send mail SMTP authentification
- ob_start - save php output to a string - The PHP o...
- PHP send HTML email, The complete php mail sending...
- PHP mail() - send email with php